Wednesday, December 30, 2009

VocA #1

I apply for some companies. To be applicant is not easy. I prepare to submit resume. Most people include me feel apprehensive as waiting the result of a job interview. I try to show my aptitude in the management area. The companies which I apply for are associated with government service area. They ask me if I'm bilingual. Also, they require applicants to have a broad knowledge of marketing strategies. They will select at least five candidates for final interviews. That's why I submit some professional certifications to prove my talent. The company suggests proper wages. Wages will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. First of all, I need to have confidence about myself. Some of management consultants have a master's degree or even more like doctor's degree. They are eligible for additional benefits. The company announced employment opportunities in its accounts department. Executive level staff are entitled to take paid holidays. Only 5 people got through the first round of interviews. Interviewers would like to pass only for highly qualified candidates. Employees with good records will receive wage increments as an incentive. Wage increases lag considerably behind current inflation rates. I'm seeking a managerial position in the accounting field. The candidate's qualifications match the job description. Applicants must meet all the requirements for the job. One of the requirements is a minimum of three years' experience. Journalism is an interesting and challenging occupation. There are job openings on marketing area. Applications must be turned in before the deadline. Otherwise, they won't be processed in time. Paychecks are mailed out each month. Fifteen new employees were added to the payroll last month. All new employees must sign up for the national pension plan. The company will offer contracts on completion of a probationary period. Compliance with the principles of professional ethics is mandatory. Additionally, proof of proficiency in a second language is very important requirement in international companies. They'd like to select prospective applicants and make them to be qualified employees. The firm recruits promising graduates on a yearly basis. Peter asked her ex-boss to write a reference for her. All applicants will be considered regardless of ages, gender, or race. Frequent travel is a requirement of the position. Fax your resume and cover letter to the above address. Uncertified workers earn lower wages than certified staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment