Sunday, August 09, 2009

Gwanhwamun Square

Damn libaray computer doesn't work for Hanguel..
I don't know the reason why. After setting hanguel, some is working, other is not. How can I blame a silly computer,it's all up to my bad computer skill.

Anyway, I, Bro.Yoon, and Bro. Jun met at Sinchon. After meeting, I went to nice restaurant with Bro. Yoon. And then, we went to Gwanhwamun square. There were the crowd enjoying photoes and taking a walk with family.

When I was young, I only could see the statue of General Yi, sun shin inside a vehicle running a way. However, thanks to Seoul Metropolitan Government, from now we could look at him under his feet.

There is more detail information about Gwanghwamun square.
http://seoulvillage.blogspot.com/2008/11/gwanghwamun-square.html

No comments:

Post a Comment