Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weekly BIZ

weeklybizEven though somebody accuse Chosun Ilbo of distorting public opinion, it's the truth that they are one of the most power of newspapers in Korea and they have the strong brand power as an opinion leader for the conservative groups. For example, I've read Chosun Ilbo for 20 years, because my grandfather used to subscribe it.

However, I'd like to recommend both business and economic sections on Chosun Ilbo. That's the Weekly BIZ. They make interview with the big name, such as CEOs and scholars using their brand power.

These day, Weekly BIZ launches the management consultation online office. 18 global professional coaches contribute to the online office. There are Philip Kotler, Orit Gadiesh, Don Tapscott, Tim Harford, and more. Here are detail profiles of them.

Here is a WeeklyBiz Feed. I added it on RSS reader and keep watching it. Let me review some articles later.

No comments:

Post a Comment