Sunday, October 11, 2009

English with Jennifer

At work, my supervisor and 1SG sometimes felt frustrated in conversation with me. Worse, it's happened in conversation by telephone. Whenever we don't make ourselves understood in English, I'm also frustrated and ashamed of poor language skill. However, I don't give it up because I can learn from faults and develop to success next time.
Even though I've studied English almost for 10 years, I began to speak English 3 years ago when I went to study at TU-Berlin, German as an exchange student. I think using language is more important than learning. I tried to learn several language such as Germany, Italian, Chinese, and Spanish. After a few weeks, I forgot almost. From this experience, I swear most important is to keep using foreign languages after learning it.
Following this view, I got great lucky because I still have 11 months more to conduct military duty as KATUSA. As using English, I practice English with many materials. I prepare multimedia rather than books.

I'd like to introduce my online English tutor, Jennifer. Here is one of her works.

Like this, she uploads videos of quality English lessons. Practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment